Embrace the Curves
Say goodbye to boxy, straight lines and hello to curves. One of the top design trends for 2018 is curved lines and we are seeing it show up in furnishing, accessories and archways. With a nod to the 1970’s, curved furnishing create a look of luxury, softness and comfort. These natural and organic shapes really bring out the glamour in your home. Designers see it as a replacement for the minimalist Mid-Century Modern and Industrial Reclaimed looks that have dominated the scene in the past couple of years.
There are many ways to add this look to home whether it’s a complete curved design or just accent pieces. Either way it is the perfect way to glam up your home.
- Scoop Stool, http://www.wisteria.com
- Luther Swivel Chair, http://www.westelm.com
- Cedar & Moss Globe, http://www.rejuvenation.com
- Robey Snow Curved Sofa, http://www.cb2.com
- Nicholas Marble Round Coffee Table, http://www.restorationhardware.com
- Layne Round Wall Mirror, http://www.pottery barn.com
- Fine Fixture Pedestal Sink, http://www.wayfair.com
Grayson Chair, http://www.crateandbarrel.co