Boldly Go…with Color!
Bye, bye beige and hello color. Brightly hued furniture is a big trend this year. If color scares you but you want to make a statement then try blue or green on a sofa and make it the focal point of the room. If you love color then this trend is for you and it is okay to mix and match as long as the colors are from complementary color families — then add white to give it crisp clean look.
- CB2: Avec Emerald Green Apartment Sofa with Brass Legs, $1499
- One Kings Lane, Splash Armchair – Silver/Bright Red, $99
- Wayfair, Everly Quinn Bourn Standard Sofa-Purple, $1299.99
- West Elm: Monroe Mid Century Sofa – Lagoon Blue, $1399
- Joss & Main, Kittrell Chesterfield Sofa, 959.99
- Wisteria: Velvet Settee-Yellow, $1499