Botanical Prints: No Watering Required
What now adorns our walls and other objects started over 4000 years ago with the scientific purpose of helping to identify plants, especially across regions where language could be a barrier. These antique natural history reproductions are relevant today for the detailed beauty of the artwork. Botanical prints are a great way to bring nature into the room and they go well with this year’s botanical inspired color trend. Here a few way to add botanical prints to your home.
- Amazon, Botanica Calendar; 18.81
- Ballard Design, Heines Leaf Art; $219-$299 each
- Society Six, Botanical Serving Tray; $37
- Houzz, Botanical Indigo Throw Pillow; $45
- Magnolia Market, Wood & Metal Tote; $60, Olive Stem; $14.00
- Roostery, Langshan Sheet Set; 249.00